A notification/letter has been issued by District Education Authority BHAKKAR on 11-11-2021 in connection with the issuance of Instruction regarding all kinds of Leaves on HRMIS. Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ALL KIND OF LEAVE THROUGH HRMIS
It has been observed during the approval of different kinds of leave applications of the teachers on HRMIS-online which have been forwarded by yourself but many deficiencies have been found for its approval. Therefore, all the forwarded authorities are directed to check the complete application in case of any shortages of documents the application may be rejected at his/her own level for its completion.
Followings deficiencies have been noticed at present. Moreover, all the lower formations may be informed that no manual leave application will be approved/ sanctioned by the authority. All the teachers may be directed to apply through online on HRMIS. Otherwise, the defaulter will be treated absent from their duties. All the leave applications which are under process in the different offices may be returned to the teacher and they may be bound to apply online as there is no issue with applying.
- Up dated Leave Account must be completed and signed by the DDO in the Service Book.
- Authority/DDO where the leave account is showing for her credit/balance of the leave such authority may be required to record the total leave credit in her leave account of the Service Book and also recorded the leave applied for.
- Medical Leave or Maternity Leave must be possessed the prescribed Medical Certificate.
- In case leave with pay Challan form of depositing the Conveyance Allowance in the National Bank of Pakistan.
- DDO must record the Challan Form in his/her office for Audit Purpose.
Note:- All such leave which was sanctioned through SIS.