Directorate of General Nursing Punjab has open admission for Lady Health Visitor (LHV) Course Session 2021-22. There are following Public Health Nursing School invited applications from unmarried females who have the residence of Punjab.
LHV Diploma Course Admissions Open 2021-22
Name Of Public Health Nursing School By District
|Serial No.||Name of Nursing School|
|1||Public Health Nursing School, Attock|
|2||Public Health Nursing School, Bahawalnagar|
|3||Public Health Nursing School, Bahawalpur|
|4||Public Health Nursing School, Chakwal|
|5||Public Health Nursing School, Dera Ghazi Khan|
|6||Public Health Nursing School, Sahiwal|
|7||Public Health Nursing School, Jhang|
|8||Public Health Nursing School, Lahore|
|9||Public Health Nursing School, Mirpur (A.K.)|
|10||PHNS, Nishtar Hospital, Multan|
|11||Public Health Nursing School, Okara|
|12||Public Health Nursing School, Sialkot|
|Status||Unmarried, Divorced, or Widow females|
|Qualification||Intermediate pass with minimum 50% marks|
|Age||The unmarried age limit is up to 25 years divorced and Widow age limit is up to 35 year|
|Medical Status||medically and mentally fit female while the physical quota for a disabled female is also specially available|
|Last Date||25 December 2021|
- F.Sc pre-medical with 50% Marks , FSc (Pre-Medical) 50 % marks in aggregate with Matric in Science with 55 % in aggregate.
- Matric Science with 55% Marks in Science subjects. Matric in Science with 55 % marks in aggregate as well as 55% marks in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- The upper age limit for General Nursing is 25 years and no age relaxation should be allowed. Widow / divorced will be up to 30 years no relaxation limit shall be granted by the Government in any case.
- Additional 20-Marks will be awarded after passing the test conducted by the concerned institute (Certificate from Madrisa authorized/notified by the government for the purpose shall be required for claiming the additional marks).
- Candidates must be single; no married applicant should be considered for admission.
How to Apply?
If you are meeting the above eligibility criteria, then you are encouraged to apply for the Director-General Nursing Punjab LHV admission 2021 course form before the last date. Never get late from the last date otherwise you will not be entertained in any case. Now follow the below-written statement so that you can be hired.
- Punjab LHV Course admission form is available all nearest Public Health Nursing School (click here for schools list)
- You can buy the admission form for Rs. 300/-
- Attach inter result card, CNIC or B Form, fitness medical certificate
- All the photocopies of your required documents must be attested by the 17-18 grade officer
- After completely filling the form you will again resubmit the form at the same place where you buy the form
After obtaining the Lady Health Visitor Course admission 2021-22 form, officials will call each female at the interview. The interview schedule for different cities is different and written in the Director-General Nursing Punjab LHV admission advertisement below. At the time of the interview, you will bring the original documents along with you for verification. Regular classes will start on 1st February 2022 if your name does exist in the selected candidates.