Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab Lahore is an affiliated department of the School Education Department (SED) Punjab. This department is responsible for the training of Government teachers on the professional level. As per the act dated 31st May 2021, all the Muslim students of class 6th to 12th will get the education of the Holy Quran with translation. Further detail is as under;
Master Trainers (MTs) for Teaching of Translation of Holy Quran in Punjab 2022
|1||Master Trainers for Quran Translation||2022-01-20||Click here||Click here|
- Minimum Qualification: MA/M.Phil Islamic Studies o MA/M.Phil Arabic or Shahada-tul- Aalmia Fil Aloom ul Arabia Al Islamia or equivalence qualification from recognized institutions along with the certificate.
- Expert of Tilawat-e-Quran Pak Sarf –o- Nahv and Arabic Grammer
- Know well the issues of Masnoon Duain, Namaz, Wazu, Gusal
- Can give the education of Taharat and Islami Adab
- May have the knowledge of Urdu and Local languages
- May have a minimum of one year of experience to teach Translation of Quran Pak and Ahadis online as well as traditional methods.
- Must have knowledge of the apparatus used for online teaching.
- The department will give preference High Qualified teachers
|Sr. No||District||No of MTs|
|20||Mandi Baha ud Din||12|
|28||Rahim Yar Khan||18|
|35||Toba Tek Singh||16|
How to Deposit Applications?