A notification has been issued on 04 March 2022 in connection with INVITATION FOR VIRTUAL GLOBAL EDU DAY 2022 ORGANISED BY MICROSOFT by QAED Punjab.Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
INVITATION FOR VIRTUAL GLOBAL EDU DAY 2022 ORGANISED BY MICROSOFT
Microsoft is organizing a Global Edu Day for academicians across the country where they showcase the top institutions of Pakistan who have been using Microsoft Technology to transform their operations and their classrooms during these tough and challenging times.
It is really appreciated and worth mentioning that during various training programs for teachers including SNC Training for primary school teachers the role of CEOs/DEOs/Deputy DEOS/AEOs was very supportive and cooperating and this helped a lot in successful trainings on Microsoft Teams.
Dr. Murad Raas, Minister for School Education will grace this ceremony by joining as Chief Guest Speaker to share his views around Empowering Teachers with 21st Century digital Skills and Digital Transformation in School Education Department. This will be an online event across the country on 8th March, 2022 between 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (PST).
It is therefore requested to kindly disseminate following registration details for above online event to all teachers & educational managers of School Education Department to make the event successful by logging in to the Microsoft Teams on 8th March, 2022 between 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (PST) and also issue necessary directions to all above concerned to participate in the event as per following details:
- Please type following link in any web browser i.e. Firefox, Microsoft Edge or chrome.
- Login the page using Microsoft QAED official account (*protected email*) that has been provided to all school teachers
- After successful login click to “For Registration Click here” enter details and submit.
- you will be notified regarding your registration status via email.
- Registration for this event is mandatory for all teachers of School Education Department.
- For any inconvenience, please call on QAED helpline 042-111-007-223.
- Instructions for login details are also attached at Annex-A.
How To Login Microsoft Team For Global Edu Day 2022
Please type following link in any web browser i.e. Firefox, Microsoft Edge or chrome.
Login the page using the Microsoft QAED official account (CNIC@qaed.edu.pk) that has been provided to. All school teachers through Email. If you forget your password don’t panic, go to your Gmail account and above the search bar type “SNC”. If you will have not deleted your email all your credentials i.e your username and password will appear. If your SNC email has been deleted, try to search it in “Trash Bin”. If you didn’t find it anywhere, leave the frustration and enter CNIC@qaed.edu.pk and click on next.
To recover your account, begin by entering your email or username and the characters in the picture or % audio below and then click Next. Hopefully, you will get the password through Email. Use your username i and password to enter the login screen. ;
After successful login click to “For Registration Click here” or type it on the top of the search bar.
When you click on “For Registration Click Here” the following screen will appear. Fill out the
“Registration Form” with
- Fisrt Name
- Last Name
- Mobile No
- Job Role(Pst/Ese/SESE/EST/SST/SS etc or Teacher)
- Company Name(School Education Department Punjab)
- Courty Region(Pakistan)
- Company Size(Write students’ total strength of your school) and than click on I am not robot and before click on “Register Now” Tick on I would like Microsoft to share my information with select partner so I can receive relevant information about their products and services.
You will be notified regarding your registration status via email.
Note: Registration for this event is mandatory for all teachers of School Education Department.
For any inconvenience, please call on QAED helpline 042-111-007-223.