Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an ISO certified attached department of School Education Department, Government of the Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in public sector across the Punjab.
QAED Punjab 288 IT Skilled MTs Jobs 2022
Public sector educational personnel who are proficient in Microsoft Office skills i.e. 21st Century Digital Skills of Computer application / software etc. and want to become the part of District QAED’s training team may apply as Master Trainer (MT).
- 1.Minimum qualification is MCS/MS(IT) in Computer Science/IT or having BSCS/BSIT (HONS) with at least one (01) certification in MSOffice and other computer software /applications.
- 2.Minimum 02-years hands on experience in relevant field and strong knowledge to manage In- Person /online training on Microsoft Office/ computer Software’s/educational mobile applications etc.
- 3.Candidate age shouldn’t exceed 40 years.
- 4.Preference will be given to candidates having valid Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification OR Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert certification.
- 5.Candidates must have strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Required Number of IT Master Trainers (288):
- Attock (12),
- Bahawalnagar (10),
- Bahawalpur (12),
- Bhakkar (08),
- Chakwal (10),
- Chiniot (06),
- D.G.Khan (06),
- Faisalabad (12 ),
- Gujranwala (10),
- Gujrat (06),
- Hafizabad (04),
- Jhang (08),
- Jhelum (08),
- Kasur (08),
- Khanewal (08),
- Khushab (08),
- Lahore (10),
- Layyah (06),
- Lodhran (06),
- Mandi Baha ud din (06),
- Mianwali (06),
- Multan (08),
- Muzaffargarh (08),
- Nankana Sahib (06),
- Narowal (06),
- Okara (06),
- Pakpattan (04),
- Rahim Yar Khan (10),
- Rajanpur (06),
- Rawalpindi (14),
- Sahiwal (04),
- Sargodha (14),
- Sheikhupura (10),
- Sialkot (08),
- Toba Tek Singh (08),
- Vehari (06)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates shall apply online at qaed.edu.pk/registration till 10-04-2022;
- Candidates from School Education Department (SED) Punjab fulfilling the eligibility criteria may only apply;
- Online applications after due date will not be entertained;
- Already selected Lead Trainers (LTs) of 21st Century Digital Skills from Punjab Province are not eligible as Master Trainers (MTs);
- Administrative officers from Public sector Education Department e.g. CEOs, DEOs, Dy. DEOs and AEOs are not eligible to apply;
- Candidates from other Government /Semi-Government Departments will not be considered for aforementioned position;
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview at concerned District QAEDs;
- No TA/DA for interviews is admissible.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application. Any decision of QAED Punjab in this regard cannot be challenged in any court of law.
For further information, feel free to contact with principal of relevant district QAED or at QAED Helpline: 042-111-007-223 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Hard copies are not required at this stage, therefore no need to send documents to District QAEDs. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring documents at the time of interview to their respective District QAED offices.