A Notification has been issued on 12-04-2022 in connection with the Notification of 15% DRA Disparity Reduction Allowance 2022 KPK. by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Finance Department.Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Notification of 15% DRA 2022 KPK Employees
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa has been pleased to sanction Disparity Reduction Allowance-2022 @ 15% of all Basic pay scales 2017 w.e.f. 1st March 2022 so the Civil Servants in BPS-01 to 19 of Provincial Government (including employees of Provincial Civil Secretariat, Attached o performance allowance equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) subject to the following conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- This allowance will not be admissible to the employees of the departments/ organizations who are drawing additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or otherwise)
- This allowance will be frozen at the level drawn on 1st March 2022.
- The DRA allowance will be subject to income tax.
- This Allowance will be admissible during leave and the entire period of L.P.R except for extra-ordinary leave.
- This allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculations of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- This allowance will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/ deputation abroad.
- The DRA will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from postings/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad.
- The Disparity Reduction allowance 2022 will be admissible during the period of suspension.
- The term “Basic Pay” will also include the amount of Personal pay Granted on account of the annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- All Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous Organizations / Medical Teaching Institutions/ other institutions and Authorities under Provincial Government shall adopt this notification within their respective organizations/ institutions with the approval of the concerned Competent Forum subject to the availability of their resources.