The advertisement has been issued on 15th May 2022 in connection with HEC TextBook Writing Support Programme 2022 by the Higher Education Commission.The Higher Education Commission (HEC) started a program, Textbook Writing Support Program (TWSP) to broaden the Authorship Cadre. Through the TWSP Program, HEC aims to enhance research and development competitiveness and create a strong Authors team in the country.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC TWSP 2022
- Potential authors who have at least three years of teaching experience in the relevant field want to write the books.
- Faculty members of any Public and private HEC Recognized institutes are eligible.
Topics for the Textbook Writing Support Program 2022
The Authors can write the books on any following topics according to the HEC-approved curriculum.
- Information Technology
- Basic Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Engineering and Health Sciences
Financial Incentive for the HEC TWSP 2022
HEC will get the review of the textbook from a panel of experts. On the recommendation of reviewers.
- Rs 10,00,000/- for written books at Masters/Doctorate Level
- Rs 8,00,000/- for Bachelors Level Textbook
HEC Textbook Writing Support Program 2022 Deadline
HEC will continue to receive the published textbooks with required documents from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. For detailed guidelines, please visit.