Medical and Dental College Admission Test MDCAT 2022 Registration Open by PMC Pakistan Medical Commission. To get the admission in private or public medical and dental colleges in Pakistan, the applicant is required to be qualify for the MDCAT. The registration Fee for MDCAT 2022 is 3000 PKR.
MDCAT 2022 Registration Schedule
|Normal Registration||25 May 2022 – 05 July 2022|
|Late Registration with late fee||06 July 2022 – 15 July 2022|
- Any student ABOVE THE AGE OF 16 (On the last date of registration i.e. 15th July 2022), shall be eligible to register for and attempt the MDCAT examination.
- An FSC/HSSC/A level result/degree IS NOT required for MDCAT 2022 registration.
- A student can take the MDCAT even before taking their FSC/HSSC/A level exam.
How to apply for MDCAT 2022
Here is the complete detail that how to apply for MDCAT 2022.You can apply for MDCAT 2022, please follow these steps.
- Log on to pmcexams.gov.pk
- Create an Account
- Fill up the form Complete the Profile Information
- Pay the Exam Fee
- Log on to the PMC website to Schedule your Exam from 20th July to 25th July 2022.
- Roll No Slips will be issued from 1st August 2022.
MDCAT Syllabus 2022
MDCAT Syllabus 2022 Official Notification by PMC Pakistan Medical Commission is released on 18 February 2022. Click Here to see the Full MDCAT Syllabus 2022.
PMC registration Form 2022
National MDCAT is scheduled to be administered by Pakistan Medical Commission, on the 4th of June. Candidates can apply for registration between 20th July until 5th August 2022.
www.pmc.gov.pk MDCAT Registration
Pakistan Medical Council conducts MCQs for admission into medical and dental schools in Pakistan by merit and transparent.
PMC Registration online
Candidates can sign up through a step-by-step online procedure. It is important to verify your email address and mobile phone number.
MDCAT Registration Form 2022
The advertisement is available below and keep connected to this site for the latest information about the entrance test in 2022.