Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Registration of Staff for Examination Duty as Invigilator and Supervisor has been started. Examination staff will be part-time employees of PPSC and will work when PPSC conducts exams for different posts and written tests across all of Punjab.Further detail of said advertisement is as under;
Who can Apply
- Gender: Male/Female
- Domicile: Punjab
- Place of Duty: Employee’s nominated District/ Region.
- Regular employees of Punjab Government/ Federal Government/Semi-Government Institutions/Autonomous Bodies (having equivalent scale) can apply.
- Nature of Duty: To supervise examination/ test
- Basic Scale: BS-17 & above
Designation: Deputy Supervisor/ Departmental Representative
- Nature of Duty: To perform table work/documentation for examination/test
- Basic Scale: BS-16
- Nature of Duty: To invigilate examination/test
- Basic Scale: BS-05 to BS-15
Designation: Water Carrier
- Nature of Duty: Miscellaneous support functions including arranging the seats, a dusting of
- furniture, sealing of exam-related material, provision of water, etc.
- Basic Scale: BS-01 to BS-04
How to register for PPSC Examination Staff
Interested employees can apply by downloading the Registration Form available on PPSC’s official website (www.ppsc.gop.pk) and follow the PPSC website for other necessary details.
Submit the Hard Copy to PPSC in the name of the Secretary, at PPSC Head Officer, Lahore
Salary of PPSC Examination Staff
Remuneration for examination duty will be paid at the rate of Rs.1500/- per session for Supervisor, Rs.1200/- per session for Deputy Supervisor, Rs.800/- per session for Invigilator and Rs.500/- per session for Water Carrier (subject to tax).