Scooty Scheme Govt Punjab 2022 Punjab Government has decided to provide electronic Scotties in the province. Pilot project Punjab Govt Scooty Scheme 2022 is for female servants and students. They will get Scotties from the government on easy installment. CM Punjab has launched a scheme for women on the wheel in Sargodha, Multan, Lahore, and Rawalpindi. The female Government employees of Punjab will get 160,000 sccooties during the first year. Punjab Government has allocated funds for this project. Further detail in same is as under;
Scooties for Female Employees on Installments – Scooty Scheme 2022
Women on Wheel Scheme of CM Punjab
Bank of Punjab is a cooperator of the Women on Wheel scheme. It is taking online application forms. Interested candidates from Lahore, Sargodha, Multan, Islamabad, and Faisalabad can qualify for this scheme. More details of this scheme and motorbike are being tabled here. Trained and licensed holders women can get Govt subsidized motorbikes.
|Scheme Name||Scooty Scheme Government of Punjab|
|Bank||The Bank of Punjab|
|City||Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Rawalpindi|
|Monthly Installment||Rs. 1,856/-|
Who can apply for WOW Motorbike?
Following females can apply for the WOW Motorbike:
- Age between 18 to 40
- Having a Valid CNIC
- Having a Valid Motorcycle driving license or Learners License at the time of application
- Resident in Punjab and (self) employed or studying in any of the following five cities:
- The maximum monthly income of the applicant (if employed) or guardian/household (if not employed) does not exceed Rs 30,000
- Secondary School Certificate / Matriculation
- Express Consent of Parent / Guardian on the application form with one Guarantor, where Guarantor can be a parent or guardian
How Can I Get Scooty by Punjab Government
This Punjab Government’s Pilot Project may or may not succeed. A lot of working women will gain from this program and it will simplify their lives in the end. Electric scooters can free them from the chains of the gas station and dramatically reduce their transport expenses.
Apply through the Bank of Punjab for Motorcycle Scheme
The Punjab government and the Punjab Bank have decided to give Scotties an interest-free loan. The Bank of Punjab has created a website where women may register for the government’s Scooty plan, which will be implemented in 2022. Keep in mind that candidates will be required to provide affidavits. The government of CM Punjab has just introduced the Bank of Punjab motorbike plan.
Women on Wheels – WOW (Important Links)
- WOW FAQs
- Documents required for submission of Application
- List of Branches where applications are accepted
- Format of Income Affidavit