Scholarships for Non Muslim Students of Punjab have been announced by The Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department, Punjab Government. This scholarship purely deals with the students of minorities. If you are studying in any such distant learning program then you are not eligible to apply for a minority scholarship. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 29-09-2022. if you are eligible for this job apply before the due date. Further detail in same is as under;
List of Scholarships for Non-Muslim Students
|Sr.No||Educational Program||Scholarship Amount|
|1||Professional Education (MBBS/DVM/BDS/BSC Engg/BSC Nursing/BSC Agriculture/D-Form/DPT/MPhil/PHD/LLB/LLM etc.||PKR 50.000|
|2||Postgraduate Level (M.A, MSc, M.Com, MCS/MBA etc.)||PKR 35.000|
|3||B.A/.B.Sc./B.B.A/B.Com.(2&3 years degree & Honors i.e 4 years degrees ) etc.||PKR 30.000|
|4||F.A/FSc./I.Com/”A” LEVEL/DAE or Equivalent||PKR 20.000|
|5||Matric/’O’ LEVEL or Equivalent||PKR 15.000|
Documents Required For Minorities Scholarship 2022
- Educational Degrees/Result Cards/Equivalent Certificates
- Candidate/Parents/Guardian CNIC/SNIC
- 3 Passport Size Photos
- Percentage Certificate (If Required)
How To Apply For Non-Muslim Scholarship 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply through the postal address of the Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, 28 Edgerton Road opposite Aiwan-e-Iqbal.
- Students can download the non-muslim scholarship application form from the HRMA official website
- Your application validity will be before the deadline
- The deadline for application is 29 September 2022.