New 3650 CTI Jobs 2022 for College Teaching Interns Vacancies in the Govt Colleges under Punjab Higher Education Department Colleges are announced by Punjab Government On 15 December 2022.These jobs are announced for males & females of Punjab & they will have to teach in Punjab Education Department colleges to Intermediate 11th, 12th & higher classes.
3650 CTI Jobs 2022 for College Teacher Interns in Punjab
|Organization||Higher Education Department, Punjab|
|Qualifications||Graduation,Bachelor, Master, Commerce, MBA, M.Com, Mphil, Ph.D|
|Gender||Male & Female Both can apply|
|Jobs Announced||15 December, 2022|
|Last Date to apply||25 December, 2022|
|Tentative Merit List Date||31 December, 2022|
|Interview Date||6 January 2023 to 9 January 2023|
|List of Successful Candidates||10 January 2023|
|Final Merit List||17 January 2023|
|Orders List Date||After Final Merit Lists.|
Merit Marks Distribution & Merit Criteria for CTIs
|Marks for Education Qualification||85|
|Marks for Qualification above Master Degree||05|
|Marks for position holders in Board / University||05|
CTI Merit Formula
Total marks for College Teacher Interns are 100 which the marks division are given below:-
|MS / Mphil / Master||5|
|Position Holder in University||5|
How to Apply Online for CTI jobs ?
1. Candidates visit your nearest Govt. boys or girls Colleges you will get all information from the college Notice Board about CTI Jobs.
2. You have to apply in district colleges and you can also apply for more than one college.
3. The interview will be held on 07 January, 2022 – 08 January, 2022 or as per the application deadline so you have to manage your whole plan.
4. Submit your up to date CV with all related Documents on the given date.
5. Application with 2 passport size photographs, CNIC copy, attested documents with CV when you have to visit in related Govt. College to apply.
6. You must bring your original documents as well as your CV at the time of Interview.
7. All Interviews will be held in related Colleges where you apply.
8. Candidates with advanced education qualifications and experience will be preferred.
Merit List will be displayed on HED website and in each Govt. College Notice Boards about their selected candidates. Or you can visit relevant offices of the Govt. Colleges as well as Colleges Facebook Page about vacancies and merit lists.
What documents required for CTI Jobs ?
1. Up to date CV
2. Copy of CNIC / Original.(1)
3. Passport Size Photographs (2)
4. All educational certificates copies and originals.
5. Experience Certificate if you have any (its a plus point).