The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced BISP Sasta Petrol, Sasta Diesel Scheme 2022. All the employees who are getting less than Rs. 40,000 salary per month is eligible to apply via SMS on 786. The amount of Rs. 2000/monthly will be provided to the eligible persons as a subsidy on petrol.
The PM Petrol Relief Package will be provided after the verification or scrutiny. A total of 1 Billion and 28 Trillion families would avail of this relief package in the financial year 2022-23.
Distributed Amount in All Provinces
BISP Sasta Petrol Sasta Diesel Package 2022 Eligibility
There is a very simple criteria likewise BISP Support and Ehsaas Kafalat programs and you can also get a subsidy on petrol because new petrol prices are increased by 60 rupees in a few days. The Benazir Income Support Program will provide the Rs. 2000 from the BISP Registration Centers in your district.
In the BISP Petrol Relief Program, you can send your family head means mother, Aunt, etc. for registration and only the female of the household will receive the amount of BISP. The 5% subsidy will be provided to the eligible women after the income verification has been completed.
There are few simple criteria are enlisted below;
- Already members of BISP are eligible
- Only one person in one family would be eligible
- Married/Widow females will be encouraged
- If no female is available in the family then one male is considered eligible
- Your BISP payment will be provided after completion of verification
How to Apply?
The applicants must:
- Send their Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number to 786 via SMS for registration.
- Wait for a message from Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) that will confirm the payment transfer.
- After receiving the message, residents of Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan can visit HBL while residents of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa (KP), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) can visit Bank Alfalah to claim a subsidy of Rs. 2,000.