A notification regarding conduct of Large Scale Assesment LSA 2024 has been issued on 28-09-2023 by Punjab Examination Commission Lahore Further detail is as under;
CONDUCT OF LARGE SCALE ASSESSMENT (LSA-2024) OF GRADES 2, 3, 6, & 7 IN PUNJAB SCHOOLS
Kindly refer to the subject cited above.
It is informed that as per the dictum of Assessment Policy Framework (APF) 2019, Punjab Examination Commission is going to conduct
Large Scale Assessment (LSA-2024) of Grade 2,3 at full-scale and pilot of Grades 6, & 7 in the subjects of English & Urdu literacy,Mathematics numeracy & General Knowledge/ Science skills which is expected to be conducted in February 2024.
In this regard, the requisite data of Divisional Public Schools & other Private Schools registered with District Education Authorities are required to finalize the sample size. It is, therefore, requested that the following data/variables of Divisional Public Schools & other Private Schools operating underyourjurisdiction may please be provided in excel format till Thursday 5th October, 2023 (sample excel file is attached).
- School Registration Number/ Code
- School Name
- School Address
- District V. Tehsil
- School Level (Elementary, Secondary, H. Secondary)
- School Type (Boys/ Girls/ Both)
- School Area (Urban/Rural)
- Student Gender (Male/Female/Both)
- Grade wise and Gender Wise Students’ Enrollment from Grade 1 to Grade 8 (e.g. Grade_1_Male_Students; Grade_1_Female_ Students; Grade_1_Total etc.)
- School Official Phone Number/ Email ID
- Name of Head Teacher/ Owner of the School
- School Landline Phone Number
- Contact Number of Head Teacher/ Owner of the School
- Total Number of Teachers at Elementary Level
Please, keep in view the following criteria before submission of Divisional Public Schools & Private Schools’ data:
Select all the DPSs situated in your district and submit their data.
Select any eight (08) registered private schools from your district having primary & elementary grades (e.g. Grades 2, 3, 6, & 7).
Out of eight (08) registered private schools, four (04) schools must be from chain like Dar-e-Arqam, Educators etc. and other four (04) schools must be from general category.
Out of four (04) chain private schools, two (02) must be boys’ schools and two (02) must be girls’ schools.
. Similarly, out of four (04) general private schools, two (02) must be boys’ schools and two (02) must be girls’ schools.
In Grade 2,3 minimum ten (10) students must be enrolled.
In Grades 6,7, minimum twenty-five (25) students must be enrolled against each grade.