The Directorate General Nursing Punjab is currently offering four-year BS Nursing programs in 2022 to the people who reside in Punjab. The candidates are all eligible for the BS Nursing four-year program and will be eligible for admission to nursing in the public sector.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in BS Nursing 2022
- A candidate must have F.Sc (Pre-Medical ) / A Level or Equivalent qualification with 60% marks.
- Pass the entry test of any institute.
- Unmarried females maximum age of 25 years whereas divorced women with a maximum age of 35 can apply.
Important Instructions for Nursing Admission 2022
- PTIB will handle the admissions using an online system designed by Lahore. This is to guarantee admissions openness. However, the department will monitor the whole admission procedure.
- Candidates must register on the online site using their national identification card, address, and matriculation results. Each applicant gets access to farm verification and modification of their online form data.
- On the online page, candidates must submit a photocopy of their CNIC, Matric and FSc results.
- The registration instructions for the applicants have been put on the online page for their convenience.
- Candidates may choose from any of the 15 nursing schools. If an applicant accepts a merit-based selection but fails to visit the institution on time, his name is deleted from the admission process.
- Candidates will only be accepted to colleges where they have priority. After submitting the application, the individual cannot change colleges.
- Candidate facilities have been built up at nursing colleges.
Deadline to Apply
The candidates can apply online before 24-06-2022.