A notification has been issued regarding Grant of Executive Allowance @ 1.5 Times The Monthly Basic Pay by Government of the Punjab, Finance Department on 21-09-2023.This notification has been approved Finance by the order of the governor of Punjab vide number FD. PR .12- 7/18(2023).Further detail in same is as under;
Notification Grant of Executive Allowance @ 1.5 Times of The Monthly Basic Pay
No.FD.PR.12-7/18(2023). In continuation of Finance Department’s Notification of even No. dated 14.06.2023 & in pursuance of Caretaker Provincial Cabinet Decision dated 24.08.2023, it is clarified that:
Officers (other than the officers borne on the cadre strength of S&GAD),posted by Services Wing/ Establishment Wing / Admn. Wing of S&GAD against cadre posts of S&GAD, shall continue to draw allowance till 31.08.2023. After that all the departments shall submit their cases for consideration of the cabinet under criteria mentioned below;
Criteria for Grant of Allowance
- No suitable qualified officer is available in the Cadre
- Justification for recommendation
- Only those cases should be placed before the cabinet with reference to A&B above wherein an officer has been requested to decrease vision against some specific post.
- All those officers who are already posted against the technical quota or against the cadre post must be posted afterward. All officers are entitled to receive an executive allowance at the rate of 1.5 times the monthly basic pay.
- These officers are posted by services being the establishment wing and admin wing of S&GAD.
- Superintendents and private secretaries working under Basic Pay Scale 17. Also borne at the cadre of S&GAD are also entitled to receive this grant. These officers are also posted as section officers on the order of the admin wing of S&GAD before 20 April 2023.
The detail of cadre posts of S&GAD are available in Notification No.SI.16-25/2000 dated 05.05.2023 & order No.SO(ADMN-II)8-14/2017(P) dated:05.05.2023 issued by S&GAD, to be up-dated from time to time.