A notification of Special Allowance Equal to One Initial Basic Pay w.e.f. 28-12-2022 to Anti-Corruption Establishment has been issued on 13-01-2023 by Government of Punjab, Finance Department. According to this notification, the employees of the Anti-Corruption Establishment will get this allowance in lieu of a Fixed Anti-Corruption Allowance.
Grant of Special Allowance Equal to One Initial Basic Pay in Lieu of Fixed Anti-Corruption Allowance
1 direct to refer to your letter No.SO(Coord)/S&GAD/3-628/2016(P) dated 13.01.2023 on the subject noted above and to state that in pursuance of the approval of the Provincial Cabinet in its meeting dated 29.12.2022, Finance Department conveys its concurrence to the grant of Special Allowance equal to one initial basic pay to all the employees of Anti-Corruption Allowance granted vide order No.SOE-II(S&GAD)3-628/2016 (P) dated 15.09.2017 (Copy enclosed) w.e.f. 28.12.2022.
The said allowance will not be admissible to the following;
- The Special Allowance will not get the following employees or on special cases
- The officers who are posted against cad-red post and drawing Executive Allowance will not get this new allowance
- The employees who are under suspension will also not get this allowance. §
- The officers or officials whom the Department has made OSD or whom the Department has directed to report to the Anti-Corruption Establishment / S&GAD on the charges of inefficiency/misconduct or indiscipline. i
- The employees cannot claim this allowance towards pension or gratuity. i
- When the employees are on leave for more than 90 days, Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) without pay, study leave, or foreign training will not get the said allowance. §