Police Character Certificate is required for travelling abroad, jobs in different organizations abroad, immigration etc. Previously, getting character certificate was a complex and time-taking process not just for citizens but for the police too. PKM has simplified and made it time-efficient. The citizen can now apply for Character Certificate from any center all over Punjab rather than physically visiting that particular district/address for which character certificate is required.
For example, if the citizen is currently living in Multan and wants to get a certificate from Mianwali (where he/she lived previously), he/she can apply for it directly from PKM in Multan instead of going all the way to Mianwali.
Required Documents for Police Character Certificate in Punjab
Here is the list of must-have documents required to obtain the Police Character Certificate in Punjab:
- Original CNIC or B-Form and Photocopies
- Original and Copy of Passport
- Signed Affidavit
- Authority Letter (For Applicants Abroad)
- Latest Photograph (If Certificate of a Blood Relative is Required)
- Submission by Blood Relative (If Applicant is Out of Country)
Applicants must pay Rs.500 for ID processing. Payment can be deposited at any Police Khidmat Markaz (PKM) counter.
Turn Around Time
- 3 working days after application date
Mode of Delivery: