Punjab Govt has been pleased to to facilitate the process of obtaining and renewing driving licenses on mobile.All the permanent residents of Punjab are informed to print free e-driving license within few minutes. If you have lost your driving license and worried about how to show license to the Traffic warden then don’t get panic because the Punjab Police has lunched another greatest initiative of e-driving license facility through mobile phone.
However, it should be noted that this facility is only available to those who have a standard driver’s license.Now, you can also download your E-Driving License in Punjab by following these simple steps. It’s free of cost.
Steps to Download Your E-Driving License in Punjab
You only have 5 steps to get your electronic driver’s license:
- Visit https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk/.
- On the home page, click License.
- Now click on E-License.
- Enter your CNIC (without lines) and date of birth
- Make I’m not a robot and click Check.
- You will see the e-driving license with the option to download it. If you click Download, it will give you the option to print.
In Punjab, only driving license holder can download electronic driving license. If you are applying for a standard driver’s license for the first time or renewing your license, read this blog for more information: