Pakistan Marine Academy announces the registration schedule for the Nautical and Engineering Cadet course 2023. Candidates interested to join the Maritime industry/ merchant Navy Marine may apply for PMA cadet courses on open merit and self-finance basis. Applications can be submitted latest by August 16, 2022. 37 fully-funded scholarships are also offered for deserving students. So, you can start your career in Merchant Navy without any charges by availing of a scholarship at Pakistan Marine Academy.
Join Merchant Navy Marine Engineering Admission 2022
FATA/Gilgit Baltistan /AJK/Balochistan not more than 21 years as on 31 December 2022.
- The candidates must have passed FSc Pre Engineering or OIA Level with Subject combination (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) having at least 55% marks
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit Equivalence Certificate
- FSc/ A Level Part-Il appearing candidates with at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide Hope Certificate from the head of respective college l institute.
- If a candidate fails to attain 55% marks in FSc after providing hope certificate, he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharged during training.
- Entrance Test will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad(AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Agencies
- Minimum 50% is required to qualify in entrance test
- Medical examination of short listed candidates will be conducted at designated Army/Navy/PAF Hospitals
- Final selection will be done in order of merit which include FSc. Marks. Entry Test Marks PET, Medical & final interview. PET and interview will be conducted after Entry Test Results.
- Final Interview and PET dates will be updated on PMA website and same will be communicated to candidate.
The PET standards are as under:
|One Mile (1.6Km)
EDUCATION/TRAINING & DEGREE/CERTIFICATES AWARDED
- 02 Years residential training will be conducted at PMA;
- Associate Degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi;
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory COURSES
- 37 Fully paid scholarships are offered to Cadets; 33 need-based scholarships are sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs and 04 need-based Scholarships are given by Global Radiance Group of Companies
- Distribution of 33 need-based scholarships, sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs is as follows:
|No. of Scholarship
- Submitting tampered academic certificates/mark-sheets/documents
- Concealment of information in the application form or submitting incomplete application or providing false information
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution including that of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds
- Dismissed/Removed/ Debarred/ Resigned from Government Service including Armed Forces
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude
- Non-Combination of Subjects and Diploma holder (DAE) are not eligible
- Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces hospital/Appeal Medical Board
- Candidates Declared COLOUR BLIND.
How To Register For Merchant Navy Nautical Batch Admission 2022?
- Application Forms are available on the Pakistan Marine Academy website, www.marineacademy.edu.pk.
- Alternatively, you can download the application form by clicking here.
- Send the application form and bank draft of Rs. 3000 to the Pakistan Marine Academy by August 16, 2022.
- The deadline for joining the program is August 16 of that year.