The Prime Minister of Pakistan has launched the Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card to facilitate free medical to eligible families in Punjab. The initiative of the Naya Pakistan Health Card is starting from Lahore.Every single family who owns Sehat Card can get free medical treatment up to 1 million every year. The registration of Sehat Card in Phase-I is started from 1st January 2022 and ended on 31st March 2022.
The following 6 important steps are required to get benefit from Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card;
- According to the record of NADRA, a married male with his wife and children are considered a single family. In case of Widow, the amendment is required in NADRA record.
- Immediately make a CNIC from NADRA or update your record in NADRA according to the correct information.
- Husband and Wife record must be updated
- If you have children below 18 year then make a B-form other more than 18 years age you must make their CNIC
- If you want to get the Naya Pakistan Sehat Card facility then provide following correct details in NADRA (Marriage, Date of Birth, Death, Permanent and Temporary Address etc.)
- Naya Pakistan Health Card is provided family head only through which more details about the family can get from NADRA.
How To Register For Naya Sehat Card 2022?
If you want to get online registration for Naya Pakistan Sehat Card then you can apply through two methods are listed below;
Registration Through SMS:
- If you don’t have Internet or Android Phone then you can apply through SMS
- Write CNIC number with dashes in message option
- Send SMS to the 8500
You will get eligilbity or ineligilbity SMS on your mobile.
Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Mobile App:
Download “Naya Pakistan Sehat Card” here.
- Enter CNIC and solve Captcha
- Click on Check Eligibility button
If you are eligible for a Sehat card then Government will send your card to your nearest health care center and you can easily get this card by showing CNIC.
Mairay Naya pakistan sehat card ki registration nahi ho pa rahe