A notification has been issued from the Finance department( Regulation Wing) of KPK in connection with the judgment of Services Tribunal KPK on 29 July 2021 and in pursuance of the Supreme Court of Pakistan judgment in CPLA No. 84-P, 377-P, 307-P of 2020 dated 7 July 2022.Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Finance Department KPK Notification Conveyance Allowance during Vacation
In compliance with the judgment of Service Tribunal Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 29.07.2021 and in pursuance of the Supreme Court of Pakistan judgment in CPLA No., 84-P, 377-P, 307-P of 2020 dated 07.07.2022, the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been pleased to allow Conveyance Allowance to the employees of education department during (summer & winter) vacation as well as reimbursement of arrears with effect from the date of deduction of the said allowance.
- Accountant general, KPK
- Secretaries to the Government of KOK, Elementary & Secondary Education, and Higher education departments.
- The director FMIU, Finance Department with the request to upload the same on the finance department website.
- The director, staff training institute (STI) E&A Department.
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- PSO to Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Registrar Services Tribunal Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar
- All district education officers (male & female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & Merged Areas
- PS to Secretary to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department
- PS to Special Secretary (A & R), Finance Department.
- PS to Special Secretary (Budget), Finance Department.
- PS to Special Additional Secretary (Reg), Finance Department.
- PS to Deputy Secretary (Reg-I) Finance Department