A notification of ECCE Teachers and Care Givers Online Training has been issued by PMIU on 21-02-2023.This notification contains directions that Government of Punjab (GoPb) is implementing the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP).Further detail is as under;
Notification of ECCE Teachers and Care Givers Online Training
The Government of Punjab (GoPb) is implementing the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP). The Education component is focusing to strengthen Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) initiatives in 11 districts of Punjab.
- The project inter-alia provides for strengthening early years education (ECCE, Grade 1, 2 & 3) in 3400 project schools in Project districts, to build teachers and caregivers’ capacity and improve classroom teaching learning.
- As a result, PMIU and QAED designed the Early Childhood Care and Education Certificate course with the assistance of the World Bank.
- You are requested to direct the all PSTs/ESEs and caregivers in the PHCIP project schools to sign-up for this course certification.
- Course sign up details are as under:
- a. Log in the https://eccetrainings.pk/ or you can download it from Google play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialcubes.ecce (how to log in detail is attached)
- b. There are 18 different modules (8 to 20 minutes each), along with quizzes and reading resources. These modules are required to be completed in 10 days as per convenience of the participants. Assessment of participant is embedded in every module along with a post analysis towards end. Certificate to the participants shall be subject to their successful completion.
- c. The course timeframe is February 27th to March 8th, 2023. (This timeline will not be extended). Teachers and caregivers will receive an automatically generated online certificate upon course completion.
- Note: Teachers and Caregivers who have already completed their certification, should submit their certificate to their respective AEOs. Mr. Hafiz Muhammad Saqib, PHCIP Field Officer (Cell No. 033333511166), would be the point of contact for this activity. e. Alter completion of the course, kindly submit your feedback using the Google form. You will receive the link in the WhatsApp group.