A notification of Increase SPSC Allowance from 20% to 100% per month has been issued by Government of Sindh, Finance Department for Sindh Public Service Commission Allowance 2022.Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Notification Increase in SPSC Allowance from 20% to 100%
With the approval of the Provincial Cabinet and on the recommendations of Cabinet’s Committee on Financial matters and in continuation of Finance Department’s letter of even number dated 21st Nov 2013. Governor of the Sindh did please to enhance Public Service Commission Allowance (SPSC Allowance) from 20% to 100%. This allowance is admissible to the officers /officials of the Sindh Public Service Commission. The terms and conditions for this allowance enhancement are as under:
- The SPSC Allowance is admissible on the basic pay of Revised Pay Scales 2017, hence the employees will get this allowance on a frozen level.
- The employees cannot get Public Service Commission and Executive Allowance at the same time. The cadre officers who are drawing Executive Allowance will have to opt for only one of these allowances.
- We cannot count it towards pension and commutation or gratuity.
- The employees will not get this SPSC Allowance during the period of Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL), deputation, suspension, and earned leave beyond 120 days.
- The employees will get this allowance with effect from 15th Nov 2022