A notification/schedule has been issued on 08 June 2022 in connection with the Opening of E-transfer for Teachers from 10th June 2022 by Govt. of the Punjab School Education Department. Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Detail of Notification
Apropos to the subject. It is to inform you that the Competent Authority has approved the opening of e-Transfer of Teachers for adjustment on Promotion, transfer on compassionate grounds i.e (divorce, widow, wedlock, disable, mutual and on disposal Teachers, etc.) The schedule will be followed as under;
Transfer Application Schedule
|Description||Teachers / Officers will apply from||Verification will be made from||Orders will be issued After|
|All categories||10th June 2022 |
30th June 2022
|02nd July 2022 |
14th July 2022
|20th July 2022|
It is further directed to communicate the said schedule widespread for teachers and officers, positively.
Opening of E-transfer for Teachers from 10th June 2022
Ensure Reflection of All Categories of Vacant Posts on SIS
3. The authority has taken serious notice that despite clear directions and guidelines issued from time to time, the data of working teachers as well as vacant posts has not been updated by you on SIS.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the concerned CEO(DEA) to update the data on SIS, but due to a lethargic attitude, this exercise has not been got completed so far and is pending at your end.
5. Now in order to streamline and avoid further complications you are clearly directed to ensure that to observe and ensure the following steps without further loss of time:-
- All newly sanctioned posts created through SNE may be added to the System.
- The erratic posting or incorrect placement of teachers should not exist in any school.
- No temporary attachment orders are allowed.
- No vacant post may be blocked.
- All resultant vacant posts due to retirement must be updated in the system as a vacant posts.
- As per the identification of the post, the available data may be updated.
6. The compliance may be made in letter and spirit carefully supervision before the opening of the “forthcoming of e-Transfer Round if any discrepancy or irregularity occurs in the e-Transfer round then its responsibility will be fixed upon the concerned CEO(DEA) and proceedings will be initiated against the delinquents.