Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced special quota scholarships for Intermediate AND graduation-level studies in 2023. Students who have passed matric or inter exams in 2023 and belong to one of the following categories can apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Stipend
- Orphan students are eligible
- children of government employees of BPS-01 to BPS-04.
- Female or male students of minority community
- Especially abled female or male students
- Civilian children of martyrs of terrorism attack
Special Conditions for Eligibility
- Matric or intermediate examination 2023 with 60% marks.
- Students of federal or private registered institutions are eligible.
- In case the monthly income of parents is less than Rs.60,000 can apply.
- Children of public servants of grade 01 up to 4 with monthly income less than Rs.60,000.
- Offspring off martyrs of terrorism attack. There is no condition of income for them..
Application procedure for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
- Online application for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship can be submitted at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration/SQFormEntry.aspx
- The Last date to submit the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter Scholarships is January 31, 2024.
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be entertained.