QAED and British Council has launched EaSTE training to facilitate you in enhancing English language skills.You are requested to get ‘QAED Punjab‘ app from your AEO and login TODAY with your SIS credentials to participate in online EaSTE module-I course.
Install QAED Android App
You have to login using SIS credentials by all PSTs TODAY to access online EaSTE module-I course.Al primary public school teachers (PSTs) will acquire online training on Module 1(English For Subject For Teachers and Educators (EaSTE) on Learning Management Systems (LMS) with effect from 9th January 2023 to onwards to improve five English competencies listed in the Singal National Curriculum.
Get User Name and Password
Teachers who have not yet received a username and password can find their username and password by clicking on this link.
جن ٹیچرز کو ابھی تک یوزر نیم اور پاسورڈ نہیں ملاوہ اس لنک پر کلک کرکے اپنا یوزر نیم اور پاسورڈ معلوم کر سکتے ہیں۔
If password is not working
If your password is not working Click Here
Install Microsoft Team App
All Heads are requested to make all their PST teachers login to Microsoft Teams App as well. This App has already been used by almost all the teachers who did SNC online training in 2021 and will be installed in their mobiles. If it is not present in a teacher’s mobile, install the Microsoft Teams App again from the Playstore or click the link below;
Primary School Teachers PSTs Training EASTE 2023
- DSEs Training: SIX days’training of 120 District Subject Experts (DSES) who are English
Experts working as SST/SS/SSS & Headmasters in Punjab w.e.f 5th December to 10th
December at QAED Punjab Lahore.
- AEOs Training: FIVE day’s training of 3300 Assistant Education Officers (AEOS) trained by 120 DSESs in two batches will start from 12th December 2022 to 23 December 2022(2 baiches) at District QAED in all 36 districts of Punjab.
- PSTs Training: Primary School Teachers(PSTs) from Lahore District will get
online/TMS/LMS/Cop FIVE days training of “Piloting Of LMS Course” w.e.f 2nd January 2023 to 6th January 2023
- PSTs Training: PSTs from all 36 districts of Punjab wil get online training on LMS for Module | with effect from 9th January 2023 to onwards.
The aims of EaSTE are:
- To improve the ability of primary teachers to teach the English language
- To embed teachers’ professional development within the already existing professional development system QAED has developed
- To monitor the success of the project in the classroom from the start to ensure that positive change is taking place regarding teaching and learning and include the students in the process
- To engage as many teachers as possible through the digital platform, reducing expenses and the need to take teachers out of class while they train.
Primary teachers follow five self-access online courses available on a specially created Learning Management System (LMS). They do the courses at regular intervals on the platform which is monitored by Assistant Education Officers (AEOs), who are mentors to the primary school teachers.
QAED App Login issue Resolved
EaSTE QUIZ | QAED QUIZ | Solution of Quiz 100% Correct | PST Training | subject English Quiz
QAED app login | How to install QAED App APK File? EaSTE training 2023
Who can access the EaSTE online course?
All PSTs from Primary and Elementary public schools across Punjab can access the EaSTE online course.
How can I download the QAED mobile app?
Open this link https://qaed.punjab.gov.pk/login on your browser and download the “QAED Punjab for Trainings” mobile app. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and have the required storage space in your phone. (Note: If you already have QAED app in your mobile phone then delete the previous app and then again download app through the link mentioned above).
What should I do, if I am unable to download the app?
Check your storage. You are required to have at least 40MB of storage for the “QAED Punjab for Trainings” app to download. Additionally, check that you have a stable internet connection and compatible software
How do I login to the QAED Punjab for Trainings Mobile App?
Use your SIS (School Information System) username and password to sign in on the “QAED Punjab for Trainings” Mobile App. Passwords may be case-sensitive; make sure the Caps Lock key is turned off.
What should I do if I am unable to login to the QAED Punjab App with my SIS credentials?
You can login to the QAED Punjab app for EaSTE online course if you are a PST from Primary or Elementary public school in Punjab. Make sure your login SIS mobile app with your SIS credentials. In case you are still unable to login, you may reset your password in SIS. Try to login to the “QAED Punjab for Trainings” app with the updated password. If you still face any issue logging in, contact your relevant trainer (AEO of your Markaz) for further support.
The QAED Punjab for Trainings app is crashing, what should I do?
You may be using an older version of the device/software; you need Android v.10 or higher. Try using the app with a device with the latest android version.