Pakistan Science Foundation has announced Scholarships for Talented Students Minimum 60% Marks in SSC/Matric examinations 2022.Further detail is as under;
Scholarships for Talented Students Minimum 60% Marks in SSC 2022
Science Foundation of Pakistan, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications for the sixth batch of 500 young students under the Science Human Resource Development Project (STFS). Talented students with a passion for science education and a desire to pursue a career in science are selected and trained/developed to become outstanding scientists of the future.
- Preliminary Screening/Shortlisting the department will do on the basis of marks based on the above eligibility.
- Standard scientific aptitude test (written test) in English, physics, and chemistry SSC Level National Mathematics Syllabus (25% each).
- Paper-based I.Q tests (scenario-based and figure-based).
- Interview/presentation on advanced ideas.
- The department will allocate seats to minorities and minorities based on the federal quota system and disability quota.
- Maintain 50:50 males to female ratio to provide equal opportunities to male and female students.
- Only pure government schools, and students who qualify in 10th/SSC/Matric exams in 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Students achieve a minimum overall score of 60% and 70% in four science subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Computer Science/Technology.
- An attested copy of the Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B form, and student address proof. But if the address of the student is not available, the address of the father will be accepted only for the test and the final candidates will have to provide their address at the time of the interview.
- Private, semi-government or other types of schools are not eligible as per STFS-approved PC-1 standard.