SOPs for Change of Bank Accounts Govt Employees and Pensioners has been issued by Government of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts issued a Notification on 13-12-2023. According to the notification issued by Authority,Govt employees can change Bank Account or Shift Bank Account to other bank by following these SOPs.Further detail is given below;
Concerned account offices and their sub-offices in different districts of the country receive the letter from overnment of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts.According to the letter, they will observe dot zikr in sub SOPs and report the same to higher authorities. All government employees who are currently working in government departments will submit their required documents to the concerned office or department. Pensioners will also follow all instructions to submit their documents.
The Accounts Office will change the IBAN of the bank accounts of employees and pensioners after receiving the following document. All the serving and retired government employees have to provide all the documents for a smooth process. 05 concerned offices are mentioned in the letter.
Required Documents for Government Employees
- Change form duly signed by the drawing and disbursing officer DDO of the department or office
- NOC from the existing banker on the specified format duly countersigned by the DDO of the department/ office
Required Documents for The Pensioners
- Written request of the pensioner for the change of bank accounts
- NOC from the existing banker on the specific format
- The account offices shall verify the NOCs with the authorized specimen signature
The employees can read the instructions that the letter contains..The respective authorities are bound to follow these instructions and steps to complete the process.
- AGPR Islamabad
- Sub- Offices at
- The Provincial AG Offices
- The District Account Offices
- The Account Offices of the Self-Accounting Entities will observe following the important SOPs.