An explanation letter has been issued on 15th November 2021 in connection with the explanation of schools due to noncompliance with Instructions and violation of rules to teach the Holy Quran in school during the visit of Judges. Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Explanation of Schools regarding the Teaching of the Nazra Quran
Reference on the subject noted above.
The Honorable District & Session Judge Nankana Sahib visited the following public schools of the secondary wing today on 15-11-2021 to observe the implementation of the regular period of Nazra Holy Quran in compliance with the instructions of the Govt. of the Punjab School Education Department Lahore.
- Govt. Guru Nanak Higher Secondary School Nankana Sahib.
- Govt. Captain Husnain Nawaz Sahaeed MC High School Nankana Sahib.
- Govt. MC Girls High School Nankana Sahib.
Honorable District & Session Judge reported the following observations:-
- Time table and Paras of the Holy Quran were not available for the students in the many classrooms.
- Teachers didn’t know the directions of teaching of Nazra Quran given by the School Education Department which must be conveyed to them by the Head of the Instution.
- The students who had the Paras of Holy Quran, they were keeping it in their school
bags which is gross negligence.
- The teachers were not present in their classrooms and discipline of school was very poor.
This situation shows the clear violation of the directions of the School Education Department Punjab as well as District Education Authority Nankana Sahib regarding the Teaching of the Holy Quran as a separate subject in schools. Also, this shows that the heads of schools are not interested in their official responsibilities.
The Heads of the above-mentioned schools are hereby directed to explain why not your services are surrendered because of mismanagement. Submit your written reply by tomorrow on 1611-2021 before 10:00 AM in person in the office of the undersigned. In case of non-compliance, strict departmental action will be taken against you.