The Competent authority has approved the subject training under the arrangement / supervision of QAED.
The expenditure will be incurred strictly in accordance with following financial guidelines/instructions as per funds enumerated object/head-wise in the enclosed financial plan and in case of any irregularity, the concerned QAED head will be held responsible:
- Entertainment will be provided @ Rs.350/- per participant per day for Tea and lunch of trainees and 2 Master Trainers per class.
- Remuneration for 2 Master Trainers (MTs) @ Rs. 4,000/- per day per M/T.
- Stationary @Rs.100/- per participant for whole training.
- Miscellaneous @ Rs.1,500/- per class for whole Training v. District QAED head will ensure that under no circumstances budget allocated for one object is used for another object.
- The Expenditure may be materialized subject to codal and procedural formalities to be filed by QAED Heads as well as by following PPRA rules, FBR and PRA rule.
- Original attendance sheets of participants and MTs containing the detail of their status/designation, department/office and CNIC No. will be furnished along with vouched accounts.
- Attested copies of the pages of Stock Registers showing receipts and disbursement of stock items shall be required along with vouched accounts.
- The expenditure should be incurred as per actual number of participants on the basis of attendance strictly in accordance with rules/policy.
- A consolidated summary of the expenditure to be incurred on training object/head wise should be attached with original vouched accounts.
- Each document of payment (acquaintance rolls, miscellaneous copy of stock register showing receipts & disbursement and refreshment bills, photo copies