A notification on 12th May 2022 in connection with grant of 15% disparity allowance of basic pay scale w.e.f 1st March 2022 the Government of Balochistan, Finance Department.Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Notification of 15% Disparity Allowance 2022 Balochistan
No.FD(R-TV-1/2022/299-419. The Government of Balochistan is pleased to grant Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 15% of the initial basic pay of Basic Pay Scale-2017 w.e.f 1st March 2022 to the civil employees in BPS-1 to BPS-19 of Government of Balochistan who have never been allowed additional allowance/allowance equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance subject to the following conditions:
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees of the organizations who are drawing additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or otherwise.
- This Allowance will be subject to Income Tax:
- This Allowance will be admissible during leave and entire period of L.P.R except during extra ordinary leave;
- The Allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent:
- The Allowance will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad,
- The Allowance will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad:
- The Allowance will be admissible during the period of suspension:
- The term “Basic Pays will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scale.