A Notification has been issued on 14-04-2022 in connection with Notification of Special Allowance 2022 Federal Employees. by Government of Pakistan Finance Division .Further detail of said notification in same is as under;
Notification of Grant of Special Allowance 2022 | Federal Employees
The president pleases to sanction with effect from 1st April 2022 and till further orders, a minimum gross salary @ Rs.25,000/- to all Civil Employees of the Federal Government as well as the civilians paid from Defence estimates including contingent paid staff and contact employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment. Those, whose gross salary is less than Rs.25,000/- shall be allowed the difference as a Special allowance.
The amount of Special Allowance:
- Will be subject to income tax;
- It is admissible during leave and the entire period of LPR except during extraordinary leave;
- It will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension / Gratuity and recovery of House Rent;
- Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad; and
- It is admissible to the employees on their repatriation from positing/deputation abroad. This is at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.