A Notification has been issued on 09-11-2021 in connection with the Utility and Judicial Allowance for Office of the Advocate General Office by the Government of Gilgit Baltistan GB Secretariat Finance Department. Further detail of saif notification in same is as under;
Utility and Judicial Allowance (Advocate General Office GB)
In pursuance of the judgment passed by the Honorable Gilgit-Baltistan Chief Court and consequent upon approval of Gilgit-Baltistan Cabinet taken in its meeting hold on 4 August 2021, the Chief Minister Gilgit-Baltistan has been pleased to sanction the grant of judicial and utility allowance in favor of the employees of the Office of Advocate General Office, GB with effect from 19 December 2016 as per rates given below:
- A BPS_1 to BPS-6 1 Judicial Allowance 4,000/ 2 Utility Allowance 3,000/-
- B BPS-7 to BPS-1 1 Judicial Allowance 6,000/- 2 Utility Allowance 4,000/-
Terms and Conditions for UA & JA
- The above allowances shall be admissible subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The effective date i.e. 19 December 2016 of the above allowances shall be admissible only to the petitioners for payment of arrears in pursuance of the judgment of GB Chief Court.
- The above allowances shall be admissible subject to the outcome of CPLA bearing No. 17/2018 pending Supreme Appellate Court, GB. In case of any adverse Judgment of CPLA from the Supreme Appellate Court, GB recoveries on the account above allowances shall be made w.e.f. 19 December 2016.
- it shall not be admissible during the extra-ordinary leave.
- It shall not be admissible during the period of suspension
It shall not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/ deputation outside the Department or aboard.
- The expenditure to be incurred on the above allowances shall be met out from
within the budgetary allocation for the year 2021-22 by the respective